ShadeTech RBL-C Chain Operated Roller Blind
ShadeTech roller blinds with side chain operation are widely used in offices, schools and any type of public building. Available in a range of fabrics to provide privacy, glare and heat control or room darkening. Control chain are made from stainless steel and all nylon components are UV resistant.
Internal booster springs can be added to make even the largest blind easy to operate. Chain retainers can be installed to ensure blinds comply with BS EN13120 Child safety legislation.
Link brackets allow multiple adjacent blinds to be operated by a single control chain. Double brackets allow two blinds to be installed at the same window e.g. shading and dim-out. A range of powdercoated fascias and cassette can be used to conceal the roller tube and brackets. Ceiling pockets are available for fixing blinds above suspended ceilings.
Features & Benefits
- 40mm extruded aluminium roller tube
- Easy to operate
- Link brackets allow up to 5 blinds to be operated by 1 control
- Double brackets allow two blinds to be installed at the same window
- Back bar allows multiple fixing point across the width of the blind
- Choice of fascias and cassettes for improved aesthetics
- Wide choice of ShadeTech and Verosol fabrics
- Choice of bottom hem bar types